Lle tela amin feuya
1. To groom the graduates of the Computer Science & Engineering program for logical and practical approach to problem solving and function effectively as a skilled computer engineers who can respond to changing impact in a social and global context with a well-balanced preparation in engineering fundamentals and practical application.
2. To enable the graduates of the Computer Science & Engineering program to work in multicultural and multidisciplinary teams for effective problem solving and understand the principles of group dynamics, public policy, aesthetics, cost effectiveness and sustainable development.
3. To enable the graduates of Computer Science & Engineering in applying basic principles and practices of computing grounded in mathematics and science for successfully completing software related projects to meet customer business objectives and/or productively engage in research.
Program Outcomes (PO)
1. Engineering knowledge: Apply knowledge of mathematics, science, engineering fundamentals, and an engineering specialization to the solution of complex engineering problems.
2. Problem analysis: Identify, formulate, review research literature, and analyze complex engineering problems reaching substantiated conclusions using first principles of mathematics, natural sciences, and engineering sciences.
3. Design/development of solutions: Design solutions for complex engineering problems and design system components or processes that meet specified needs with appropriate consideration for public health and safety, and the cultural, societal, and environmental considerations.
4. Conduct investigations of complex problems: Use research-based knowledge and research methods including design of experiments, analysis and interpretation of data, and synthesis of the information to provide valid conclusions.
5. Modern tool usage: Create, select, and apply appropriate techniques, resources, and modern engineering and IT tools including prediction and modeling to complex engineering activities with an understanding of the limitations.
6. The engineer and society: Apply reasoning informed by the contextual knowledge to assess societal, health, safety, legal and cultural issues and the consequent responsibilities relevant to the professional engineering practice.
7. Environment and sustainability: Understand the impact of the professional engineering solutions in societal and environmental contexts, and demonstrate the knowledge of, and need for sustainable development.
8. Ethics: Apply ethical principles and commit to professional ethics and responsibilities and norms of the engineering practice.
9. Individual and team work: Function effectively as an individual, and as a member or leader in diverse teams, and in multidisciplinary settings.
10. Communication: Communicate effectively on complex engineering activities with the engineering community and with society at large, such as being able to comprehend and write effective reports and design documentation, make effective presentations, and give and receive clear instructions.
11. Project management and finance: Demonstrate knowledge and understanding of the engineering and management principles and apply these to one’s own work, as a member and leader in a team, to manage projects and in multidisciplinary environments.
12. Life-long learning: Recognize the need for, and have the preparation and ability to engage in independent and life-long learning in the broadest context of technological change.
13. Best of luck to students
Software Application Developer
Computer System Analyst
Network System Administrator
Software System Developer
What students have to say about us
Situated in between the green grasslands of Gurugram, the campus has to...
Situated in between the green grasslands of Gurugram, the campus has to offer a lot in all aspects be it exposure, placements, extra-curricular and the right environment to prepare you for the corporate life ahead. Infrastructure is undoubtedly one of the best. Lively Culture and Campus Life Huge participation in inter college and corporate competitions Great Ecosystem.
The placement is good. The placement rate is close to 78%. Good companies do...
The placement is good. The placement rate is close to 78%. Good companies do visit here. The placement officer here is a very good man and do help us very much in the placements. Tech and non tech both companies visit campus for every Interested students.
Corporates where placement opportunity was given
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I register for orientation?
A link will be sent on your mail your registered phone no., the student has to fill the form through that link and a confirmation call will be received by the college to all the students who have registered.
2. Can I choose my session date or change as per my reservations?
A session date is being decided in advance informed to the students through various modes such as mail, telephonically, text message a month before. Hence the student is advised to make reservations according to the dates given by the college.
3. Is it mandatory to attend orientation?
Yes, it is mandatory to attend the orientation that takes place before the start of an academic year at an institution. A variety of events are held to orient and welcome new students. On this day, students get to know more about the college events facilities provided by the college.
4. Does orientation costs anything me to?
No, there are no charges for attending Orientation day at SAITM by the enrolled students. Even parents are also welcome invited for the same.
5. How will I get all the information?
All the information about orientation other details and events happening in the college is provided to the students and parents time to time via mail, on calls and text messages on registered contact numbers provided by the students at the time of admission.
6. Who will address the orientation?
The respectable fraternity of the corporates is invited to address the orientation. They motivate & guide the new enrollments for their future. They ignite the light of success in the students mind towards their future goals.
7. Which is better BCA OR B.Tech?
Both the courses are professional have their own importance. It’s the student’s eligibility capability which decides which course is better for them. A student who has a slight interest in technical and IT areas is confused about what to opt between Bachelor in Computer Applications (BCA) and Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech).
BCA is a 3-year degree programme whereas B.Tech is a 4-year degree programme. Though the two aren’t really comparable as one is an engineering course and the other is a degree course.
8. What after 12 th bba or bca?
After 10+2, students are clearly perplexed about which course to pursue, which college to join, which college has better placement opportunities etc. Students are boggled and they don’t know what to do.
9. What is difference between b.tech & b.e.?
10. What to pursue after 12 th ?
11. Difference between BCA & B.sc (computer science)?
12. What is the eligibility for bba & bca?
10+2 with 45% marks in aggregate (42.75% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only)
13. What are the eligibility criteria for b.tech?
10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio-Technology (c) Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and minimum 45% marks in aggregate.
14. What scholarships are provided at SAITM?
15. How to enroll for admission at SAITM?
16. What are jobs prospects of BCA?
Students usually start as a Junior Programmer or a Software Tester and then move higher up the ranks to the role of a Senior Programmer. The IT industry is booming in India and you can find many companies with vacancies in IT branches.
While BCA gives students good technology knowledge, it is advisable to complete your MCA to give yourself career wise push. After graduation, a student with a B.Tech degree has greater job opportunities than a student with a BCA. Still, junior programming positions and software testing jobs are available to BCA graduates; from there you can climb up.
17. What are the job prospects of BBA?
BBA graduates can be employed for roles in business management and sales. Some companies also offer roles of a production supervisor, planner and administrator.
BBA graduates seek companies that are involved in the business of manufacturing, construction, retail, and finance. They can also apply for various government agencies. Some of the esteemed job profiles you can attain after a successful completion of BBA are:
Business Administration Researcher
Human Resource Manager
Research and Development Manager
Information Systems Manager
Some of the polished areas where a BBA graduate can look for employment are:
18. What is better BBA OR B.com?
19. What is better a degree or a diploma?
20. What are the job prospects of b.tech?
Quality engineers are in high demand everywhere and in every sector whether banking, manufacturing or aviation, whether within our borders or abroad, as the growth pace of this industry is consistently high. India is a particularly important outsourcing hub for clients from different parts of the world. There are plenty of jobs for everyone in posts such as:
Graduate Engineer Trainee
Junior Software Engineers/Programmers
Software Trainee Engineers
21. Fee structure of bba & bca?
Fee payable for BBA per semester 36,000/- INR
Fee payable for BCA per semester 36,000/- INR
22. Fee structure of b.tech?
Fee payable for B.tech per semester 46,000/- INR
23. Why SAITM is charging fewer fees as compared to other private institutions?
SAITM is into the education sector since 28+ years and understands the importance of education at under-graduate level and the urge of the society at the time is graduating young minds who cannot afford higher fees.
24. What kinds of Scholarships are available?
Scholarships are provided on following basis:
a) Class xii marks (percentage). A slab is been made and scholarships are given in the form of fee waiver at the time of admission to the students.
b) Cash scholarships are given to the university rank-holders from time to time.
c) Scholarships are given to the students belonging to SC, ST, and OBC as per state central government policies.
25. How to get education loan?
The college (SAITM) steps forward to support in providing all the documents required from the college the University for issuing of loan from any bank.
SAITM has collaborations with State Bank of India Oriental Bank of Commerce for the same.
26. Is any financial support given to the students who enroll?
Scholarships are being provided to the eligible students details mentioned in the scholarship column.
View All Top Recruiters