Lle tela amin feuya
Corporates where placement opportunity was given
Frequently Asked Questions
1. Which is better BCA or B.Tech?
Both are professional UG programs and have their own importance. BCA is a 3-year degree program whereas B.Tech is a 4-year degree program. BCA mainly focuses on the study of computer applications whereas B.Tech has several specializations and the area of study depends on the chosen stream.
2. What after 12th BBA or BCA?
Students should choose the UG program as per their interests. Students who are interested in management studies should opt for BBA and those who are more into technologies should choose BCA.
3. What is difference between B.Tech & B.E?
The B.Tech. program is more practical-oriented than the BE program which is more theoretical. B.E. is more associated with theoretical ideas and principles, while B. Tech. is more focused on the practical implementation of those theories. However, the curriculum for B.E. and B.Tech courses offered by different engineering colleges and institutes is more or less the same. Employers place equal importance on both degrees.
4. Difference between BCA & B.sc (computer science)?
BSc Computer Science is more concept-oriented while BCA is application-oriented. BCA course will teach you about emerging technologies and their applications while giving you a basic idea of commonly used programming languages. However, the B.Sc (CS) course would focus more on theoretical concepts.
5. What is the eligibility for criteria BBA & BCA?
10+2 with 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board. (42.75% marks for SC/ST candidates of Haryana only)
6. What is the eligibility criteria for B.Tech?
10+2 with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the following subjects: (a) Chemistry (b) Bio-Technology (c) Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and minimum 45% aggregate marks from a recognized board/university.
7. What scholarships are provided at SAITM?
Scholarships are provided on the following basis:
- Class xii marks (percentage). A slab has been made and scholarships are given in the form of fee waiver seats at the time of admission to the students.
- Cash scholarships are given to the university rank-holders from time to time.
- Scholarships are given to the students belonging to SC, ST, and OBC as per state/central government policies.
8. How to enrol for admission at SAITM?
9. What are the jobs prospects in BCA?
Students usually start as a Junior Programmer or a Software Tester and then move higher up the ranks to the role of a Senior Programmer. The IT industry is booming in India and you can find many companies with vacancies for BCA graduates.
Though the BCA program gives students good exposure to technologies, it is advisable for students to pursue MCA to give their career a wise push. After graduation, a student with a B.Tech degree has greater job opportunities than a student with a BCA. Still, junior programming positions and software testing jobs are available to BCA graduates and from there, students can climb up.
10. What are the job prospects in BBA?
BBA graduates can opt for roles in business management and sales. Some companies also offer roles of production supervisor, planner, and administrator to BBA graduates.
BBA graduates usually get hired by companies that are involved in the business of manufacturing, construction, retail, IT, and finance. They can also apply for various government jobs. Some of the esteemed job profiles you can attain after successful completion of BBA are:
Business Administration Researcher
Human Resource Manager
Research and Development Manager
Information Systems Manager
Some of the polished areas where a BBA graduate can look for employment are:
11. What is better BBA or B.com?
BBA programme provides different roles in all sectors across all the domains. B.com offers the opportunities majorly in accounts department. BBA is a professional degree course in comparison of B.com which is a normal degree course.
12. What is better a degree or a diploma?
A degree in any specialized course opens wider career options than a diploma.
13. What are the job prospects in B.Tech?
Quality engineers are in high demand everywhere and in every sector be it banking, manufacturing, or aviation, whether within our borders or abroad. As the growth pace of the IT industry is consistently high, there are several career opportunities for B.Tech graduates. India is a particularly important outsourcing hub for clients from different parts of the world. There are plenty of jobs for everyone in posts such as:
14. What are the job prospects in MBA/Global MBA?
MBA/Global MBA opens the diversity opportunities to work in various sector. These opportunities can be in the domain of:
- Marketing : Channel Management, Retail Management, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Media Sales, Pre Sales.
- HR : HR Analytics, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partner, Compensation and Reward Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Laws.
- Finance : Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Finance Quality Management
- Business Analytics
15. How to enrol for admission in Global MBA Program at SAITM?
Steps of enroling for Global MBA program at SAITM:
- Filling up Application form
- Appearing for personal interview round
- Final Selection
- Paying registration fees Rs.25000/- within 7 days of getting admission call
16. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA/Global MBA?
Graduation from UGC recognised university with 50% aggregate marks. 47.5% marks in case of SC/ST candidate.
17. What are the salient features of Global MBA Program?
- Approved by AICTE and affiliated to MDU, NAACA+
- Grooming Professionals for Industry 4.0
- Global connects for career tracks in new-age areas.
- Dual Specialization
- Domain specialist FacultyTechno - Managerial - Content
- Curriculum with cutting-edge technology
- Profile Based Training
- 8 Value Added Certifications with 6 Core Certifications
- Live ProjectsPaid Winter/Summer Internship/OJT
- 100% International Placement Assistance
- High ROI
- Art of Infrastructure with Cutting Edge Creativity
18. What are the advantages of Global MBA?
Advantages of Global MBA:
- Immersion Program to Dubai
- Free Personal Laptop
- Mentoring by International industry professionals
- Foriegn Language classes
- international Placement opportunities
- Value added training Certifications & Workshops
19. Details of Value Added Training Certifications & Workshops in Global MBA?
Value added training Certifications & Workshops in Global MBA:
- Microsoft Package (Basic & advance Excel)
- Data Visualization
- Digital marketing
- Certification in Wealth management & Financial planning
- Financial Derivatives
- personality Grooming and Image Building
- Recruitment Process
- SAP / ERP