Admission Overview - SAITM
St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM), Gurgaon is one of the best Engineering colleges in India that provides professional degree programs. The college provides various courses at both undergraduate and postgraduate levels intending to create future leaders and engineers. Students need to check the eligibility criteria before seeking BCA, BBA. MBA, B.tech, M.tech, MCA and D.Pharma admissions to St. Andrews Institute of Technology & Management. SAITM course admission process is very simple and streamlined. Eligible candidates are required to fill an application form either online or offline and submit the required documents. Admission for various courses is granted on the basis of university (MDU) norms.
SAITM is one of the best engineering and management colleges in Delhi and the following are some of the reasons why students from all over the country seek admission to SAITM:
- SAITM provides students with the required knowledge, skills, and attitude to meet the needs of the present and future world.
- At SAITM, students are prepared to stay abreast with the latest industry trends and evolving technologies through regular seminars and workshops.
- SAITM facilitates students to gain hands-on experience in the areas of their study by putting their theoretical knowledge into practice.
- Students who take admission at SAITM are provided with multiple opportunities to enhance their interpersonal skills and grow as an individual.
- The faculty at SAITM prepares students to tackle interviews by making them familiar with industry practices and providing career counselling sessions.
Following are some of the details about the St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management course admissions.
- The acceptance of passion to learn continuously and discover new things for students seeking BBA, BCA, B.tech, M.tech, MCA or MBA admissions.
- The involvement of new-age technology to educate students in an engaging manner & help them be smart professionals who can apply their theoretical knowledge and practical expertise in real-life corporate scenarios.
Admission Eligibility For SAITM Programs
SAITM offers admission under three major courses at the Undergraduate level:
B.Tech ( Bachelor of Technology)
Eligibility for B.tech admission: Candidates seeking B-Tech admission should have Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with any one of these subjects - Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational Subject in 12th grade with minimum aggregate marks of 45%.
Selection Process for B.Tech Admission: As per university norms and other competitive exams like JEE Main.
BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Applications)
Eligibility: For seeking BCA admission, candidates should have passed class 12th with aggregate marks of 45% ( 42.75% marks for students under the SC/ST category of Haryana only) from a recognized board.
Selection Proces for BCA Admission: As per university norms and other competitive exams.
BBA ( Bachelor of Business Application )
Eligibility: BBA admission eligibility criteria require candidates to have passed class 12th with minimum marks of 45% ( 42.75% marks for students under the SC/ST category of Haryana only) from a recognized board.
Selection Process for BBA Admission: As per university norms and other competitive exams.
SAITM admission is offered under one course at Postgraduate Level:
MBA ( Master of Business Administration)
MBA Admission Eligibility: Candidates must have scored minimum aggregate marks of 50% in their graduation from any field from a recognized board/university.
Selection Process For MBA Admission: As per university norms and other competitive exams like CAT, MAT.
M.Tech ( Master of Technology)
Eligibility for M.tech admission: Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science and Engineering or a related field from a recognized university with a minimum percentage of 50%.
Selection Process for M.Tech Admission: As per university norms.
MCA ( Master of Computer Applications)
Eligibility: Applicants should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Applications, Computer Science, or a related field from a recognized university with a minimum percentage of 50%.
Selection Proces for MCA Admission: As per university norms and other competitive exams.
D.Pharma ( Diploma in Pharmacy)
Eligibility: Applicants should have completed 10+2 or its equivalent examination with Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Mathematics as compulsory subjects from a recognized board..
Selection Process for D.Pharma Admission: As per university norms.
Address: St. Andrews, 9th Avenue, IP extension, Patparganj Delhi-110092
Contact No: 8505937772
Monday- Saturday: 9:00 AM- 05:00 PM.
Total alumni till 2019.
Highly experienced faculties
Total enrolled students
Office of Admissions
St. Andrews, 9th Avenue, IP extention, Patparganj Delhi-110092
Monday -Saturday: 09-00AM - 05-00PM