Lle tela amin feuya
MBA - Master of Business Administration Overview
Human Resource Manager
Corporates where placement opportunity was given
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What is the deadline to apply for SAITM MBA?
The admissions to SAITM MBA are currently open for intakes on a rolling basis. However, due to the limited availability of seats (only 60), candidates are advised to apply at the earliest possible opportunity.
2. Does SAITM MBA charge an application fee?
Yes, students will have to deposit an application fee of 500 INR when applying for an MBA program at the institute.
3. What is the minimum eligibility for SAITM MBA?
A minimum score of 50% in graduation along with the relevant entrance exam scores like SAJEE, CAT or equivalent are the mandatory eligibility requirements for SAITM MBA.
4. Can I apply for a hostel facility at SAITM when pursuing MBA?
Yes, students can avail the hostel facilities at the institute. However, there are only limited occupancies and thus, interested candidates must ensure to apply at the earliest.
5. Does SAITM offer scholarships for MBA students?
Yes, SAITM provides a range of scholarships for its students of different fields which could be both partial or full studentships in nature.
6. Does SAITM offer placements for its MBA graduates?
Yes, the institute does offer placements for all its students and has an impressive track record with an approximately 100% placement rate. Some top recruiters of SAITM comprise JARO education, SNVA Ventures, Byjus, Dyson, etc.
7. Is SAITM MBA worth it?
SAITM MBA is one of the sought-after courses which is nationally reputed and is accredited by AICTE, MDU. The program is moderately competitive in its approach towards admissions and is designed as a combination of both theoretical and practical knowledge and is definitely worth it.
8. Fee structure of MBA and Global MBA?
The fees payble for Global MBA is INR 2,95,000/- for 2 years.
The fees payble for MBA is INR 2,50,000/- for 2 years.
9. What are the job prospects in MBA/Global MBA?
MBA/Global MBA opens the diversity opportunities to work in various sector. These opportunities can be in the domain of:
- Marketing : Channel Management, Retail Management, Market Research, Digital Marketing, Media Sales, Pre Sales.
- HR : HR Analytics, Talent Acquisition, HR Business Partner, Compensation and Reward Management, Industrial Relations and Labour Laws.
- Finance : Investment Banking, Equity Research, Commercial Credit, Corporate Finance, Finance Quality Management
- Business Analytics
10. How to enrol for admission in Global MBA Program at SAITM?
Steps of enroling for Global MBA program at SAITM:
- Filling up Application form
- Appearing for personal interview round
- Final Selection
- Paying registration fees Rs.25000/- within 7 days of getting admission call
11. What is the eligibility criteria for MBA/Global MBA?
Graduation from UGC recognised university with 50% aggregate marks. 47.5% marks in case of SC/ST candidate.
12. What are the salient features of Global MBA Program?
- Approved by AICTE and affiliated to MDU, NAACA+
- Grooming Professionals for Industry 4.0
- Global connects for career tracks in new-age areas.
- Dual Specialization
- Domain specialist FacultyTechno - Managerial - Content
- Curriculum with cutting-edge technology
- Profile Based Training
- 8 Value Added Certifications with 6 Core Certifications
- Live ProjectsPaid Winter/Summer Internship/OJT
- 100% International Placement Assistance
- High ROI
- Art of Infrastructure with Cutting Edge Creativity
13. What are the advantages of Global MBA?
Advantages of Global MBA:
- Immersion Program to Dubai
- Free Personal Laptop
- Mentoring by International industry professionals
- Foriegn Language classes
- international Placement opportunities
- Value added training Certifications & Workshops
14. Details of Value Added Training Certifications & Workshops in Global MBA?
Value added training Certifications & Workshops in Global MBA:
- Microsoft Package (Basic & advance Excel)
- Data Visualization
- Digital marketing
- Certification in Wealth management & Financial planning
- Financial Derivatives
- personality Grooming and Image Building
- Recruitment Process
- SAP / ERP