About St. Andrews College (SAITM Gurgaon)
St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, Gurugram is an Engineering & Management College located in Gurgaon, Delhi (NCR).
The college spread over 22 acres of lush green campus enveloped with serene beauty and environment.
The inception of the college
SAITM came into existence in the year 2012 and got affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University Rohtak Haryana. It is founded with the holy cause of propagating the message
“spread of learning is the best service to mankind.”
The most valuable investment any educational institution can make is “Nurturing Future Leaders.” With the continuous rise in expectation of essential leadership standards, SAITM torchbearers have taken responsibility for this investment to nurture the NextGen leaders with a vision to bridge the existing skill gap.
With a firm step toward attaining academic excellence, several Centers of Excellence, laboratories, and industry-academia associations made at the St. Andrews.
Society of St. Andrews College (SAITM Gurgaon)
The St. Andrews college group is a leading educational setup driven by a passion for excellence in education and quality in life. Globalization and Internationalization are the buzzwords.
AICTE, Govt. of India approved the institution. Affiliated to Maharshi Dayanand University. A+ Grade State University, Accredited by NAAC.
Where is St. Andrews located?
St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management Gurugram spreads over 22 acres of lush green campus enveloped with serene beauty and environment.
Weare located in Farrukhnagar on the outskirts of Gurugram and well-connected with the national capital Delhi through NH 8.
What are the courses offered & fee structure?
We follow the futuristic curriculum to cater needs of industries not only of the present but also of emerging technologies. Our curriculum prepares the students not only on technical knowledge and application fronts but also in working in a team with ethical, moral, social, environmental, and professional liabilities.
- Bachelor of Technology
- Computer Science Engineering(CSE)
- Computer Science and Technology(CST),
- Electronic and Telecommunication Engineering(ETCE)
- Mechanical Engineering(ME).
- Bachelor of Business Administration (BBA),
- Bachelor of Computer Application(BCA)
- B.tech per semester 46,000/- INR
- BBA per semester 36,000/- INR
- BCA per semester 36,000/- INR
The online application is for admission to programs offered at St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management. All Candidates who are seeking admission in various programs are required to follow steps listed below-:
- Apply online
Placements at St. Andrews College (SAITM Gurgaon)
At St. Andrews, we foster an environment where collaboration with industry thrives, generating both breakthrough innovation that can support continuous growth.
With a perfect track record of productive relationships with corporates, from start-ups to mature and successful enterprises, our institution provides innovative and fertile minds.
The sole objective is to make the student’s industry-ready and capable of standing tall to face contemporary challenges of the corporate world and have a smooth transition from Campus-to-Corporate.
Looking beyond placements, we also aim to engage with the corporate world through several non-recruitment avenues of association:
- The Corporate Talk Series
- Guest Lectures
- Live Projects
- Case-Study Competitions & others.
Click here to view Placements record
Facilities at St. Andrews College (SAITM Gurgaon)
- Spacious, well-designed lecture rooms are thoughtfully equipped with the latest audio-visual aids to make teaching interactive and exciting.
- Incorporation of various teaching methods and traditional methodologies like web-based learning, live simulation exercise, and project work makes the delivery of knowledge more productive, enjoyable, and easy to understand.
- The cafeteria, inside the campus, provides an ideal place for students to sit together, exchange thoughts and notes over cups of coffee, and wholesome snacks served throughout the day.
- Separate hostels for boys and girls exist inside the campus. Hostel rooms provided on twin/three and dormitory sharing basis with all modern facilities.
- The hostels also have spacious dining halls to provide healthy and hygienic meals. A spacious room well ventilated, designed for comfort, and equipped with a bed, study table, and cupboards supplied for the students.
- The college has a vast, well-stocked modern library available to the students, faculty, and staff. The latest information in terms of text & reference books, magazines, periodicals, journals, CD’s & videos are procured for intellectual nourishment. College also provides DELNET (digital library) facilities to students.
- College provides ample opportunities for sports and technical events at inter-college and state levels.
- The college runs buses as per requirement, plying on many routes starting from various Delhi-NCR points like South Delhi and Faridabad extension at very nominal charges.
St. Andrews College (SAITM Gurgaon) is a pioneering institution of education in Gurgaon Delhi(NCR). It was established in 2012 under the aegis of The Bishan Rukmani Memorial Foundation.
The emblem of St. Andrews is the symbolic representation of the enlightenment of spirit and empowering the youth with global values and beliefs.
- The flame represents the passion and burning desire for the acquisition of knowledge
- The torch an everlasting penchant for achieving leadership.