Notice 11th October 2021
To: All Students
Sub: Offline Classes from 15th November 2021
- I wish to inform all of you that offline classes will begin for B. Tech (3rd, 5th & 7th Semester), BBA (3rd, 5th Semester) and BCA (3rd, 5th Semester) students from 15th November 2021.
- I wish to inform all of you that offline classes will begin for B. Tech (1st Semester), BBA (1st Semester), MBA(1st semester) and BCA (1st Semester) students from 1st December 2021.
All the students mandatorily must follow the instructions given below:
- You have to bring an undertaking signed by the parents/guardian to attend the offline classes (softcopy of the format enclosed)
- You have to get COVID Vaccinated before coming to the campus for offline classes and bring the report to submit. (At least first dose should have been taken by all).
- You have to follow safety measures such as wearing a face mask, using sanitizers, keeping social distance as per COVID 19 standard operating procedures.
- Spitting is strictly prohibited and punishable.
- If you feel that you have any symptoms like cough, sneezing, sore throat after coming to the campus immediately report to the COVID 19 task force at the college.
Note: The pattern of final university examination will not depend on students taking offline classes. It will be at a sole decision with the university and the state norms to decide the mode of examination whenever they will be scheduled.
Dr Lalit Kumar Sharma